The Columbia Region has a thriving community of young adults seeking and exploring the abundant life Christ offers through Scripture studies, speakers, community outreach, prayer, fellowship and more.
There are a number of studies on a weekly basis at several different locations. As the young adult Catholic community continues to expand to serve more parishes in the greater Columbia area, more meeting times and locations will be added.
St. Thomas More's Don Bosco Group:
- Meets 6:15pm on Wednesdays at the USC Catholic Student Center
- All young adults 18-35 years old NOT enrolled in undergraduate classes are welcome
- Parishioners and non-parishioners are welcome.
- Leader: Otega Ejegbavwo
St Peter's Young Adult/Young Professionals Group:
- Meets weekly for post-mass brunch, and monthly for Tapping Theology
- All young adults 18-39 welcome (this group is focused on St. Peter's parishioners, but all are welcome)
- Leader: Darren Monroe
St Joseph's Young Adult/Young Families Group
- Meets weekly on Sunday evenings
- All young adults welcome (please note: this group strongly leans toward young families, i.e. married couples and/or those with children)
- Email email@example.com for more information
Our Lady of the Hills
St. Martin de Porres
- Coming soon! Please see upcoming newsletters for more information.
- Most likely will look very similar to the current weekly study, parishioners and non-parishioners welcome.
The Columbia young adults gather monthly for Regional Men's and Women's groups:
Men's Group, contact Kelly Galagher
Women's Group, contact Kristen Hadley