As the school year revs into gear, so too do regional young adult ministry discussion groups launch new topics and study cycles across our region! Check our comprehensive statewide Calendar of Events for important details (time, location, contact information, etc)! Here are just a few:
- Aiken: Beginning on Sunday, Aug 16 and meeting weekly, the Aiken young adult ministry will spend 28 weeks studying Joshua, Judges, and Ruth by Catholic Scripture Study. Contact either Kandice Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or Shannon Lenz at SMLenz13@gmail.com with questions!
- Monday: From 7-10pm on Monday evenings at the Russell House (Christ Our King), a group led by Anthony and Kristen are discussion Edward Sri’s book A Biblical Walk Through The Mass. Contact email@example.com with questions!
- Wednesday: From 7-10pm on Wednesday evenings in the JPII Room of the Daughters of St. Paul a group led by Rob is studying the Didache, an early church document that gives insights into what the first Christians believed and how they organized and acted as a church. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
- Columbia: Cat-a-What? is a once monthly young adult catechesis study that started on Wednesday, August 12 (meeting the 2nd Wednesday of each month) at St. Thomas More under the leadership of Michaela and Zach. Learn more by contacting email@example.com.
- Fort Mill: On the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month from 7-9p, join the Fort Mill young adults to discuss the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. Location changes! Contact Johanna at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Greenville: From Sept 14-November 9, members will meet Mondays to explore the Mercy of God as seen through the Book of Jonah and 1-3 John. Contact email@example.com for more information. Review the schedule/homework here.
- Myrtle Beach: Meeting weekly on Thursdays, SPARK members discuss various topics, such as the Bible, the upcoming Sunday Gospel reading, listen to Catholic CDs/videos, faith share, or host a speaker night. Meeting location changes! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org !