Join Catholics from across South Carolina as they gather in Columbia for Catholic Days at the Capitol, January 28, 2015. This annual event provides an opportunity to put into action our faith’s call to political responsibility and gives Catholics a voice in shaping our state laws.
• A legislative briefing on policy issues affecting human life and dignity
• Pre-scheduled meetings with elected officials
• Group photos of each diocesan delegation with their bishop
• A breakfast for Catholic Days participants, Bishop of Charleston and legislators
• A Red Mass of the Holy Spirit celebrated by Bishop Guglielmone to pray for those working in the legislative, judicial and executive branches of government.
Pre-Registration is required and open (click here)!
When: January 28, 2015
Time: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Location: South Carolina State House
Gervais Street, Columbia, SC 29201